- Better Sleep Quality
- Quicker transition into sleep
- Muscle relaxation
- Increased energy
- Healthy levels of stress
- Maintains healthy levels of stress
- 1 Bulletproof® Sleep Induction Mat
- (45cm wide by 79cm long, 635g)
- As seen in the New Yorker
The Bulletproof Sleep Mat is the ultimate tool to hack your way to better quality sleep.
Drawing on acupressure principles, the Bulletproof Sleep Induction Mat is designed to stimulate faster, deeper sleep which, in turn, promotes physical and mental health, including improved energy levels and lower stress levels.
Designed to be used for 15-40 minutes prior to bed, the travel-friendly, pillowcase-sized mat includes small stimulation points designed to awaken the acupuncture meridians, easing the body into a deep relaxation response, whilst increasing blood circulation that may even encourage the body to release endorphins and beneficial hormones.
The meridians along the spine and shoulders increase deep restfulness, which in turn, provide greater energy levels upon waking. A sensation of warmth and release of muscle tension ensues, alongside a relief from everyday aches and pains. As well as a pre-bedtime routine, the Bulletproof Sleep Induction Mat can also be used to massage your feet, release facial tension, relax the neck and head, or simply to recharge the body.
The concept for the Bulletproof Sleep Induction Mat originates from techniques in acupuncture developed in Russia, China, India, and the Middle East. Similar concepts and tools have been used in meditation practices throughout history.
The Bulletproof® Sleep Induction Mat is made from high quality, non-toxic sources that deliver maximum benefit with minimum risk to your health. The 100% organic cloth is made from 55% organic hemp/45% organic cotton, and the acupressure stimulation points are made with non-toxic recyclable ABS plastic. We make sure there is no harmful synthetic AZO dye in the fabric.
Sourced in China.
1. Lay the mat down on your bed or floor and position a small pillow above the mat2. Lie down slowly and allow the tiny nodules to press into your back. Feel free to use a thin towel or t-shirt when first starting out 3. Lay on the mat for 15 minutes if you are just starting out or up to 40 minutes if not 4. After a short time on the mat, your body will begin to release endorphins. The first few times you use the mat, the pressure is intense for around two minutes. After this, your nervous system accepts the stimulus and you will experience a feeling of calmness and peace 5. When you are finished, roll off and enjoy a restful night’s sleep
Subscribe now and enjoy product discounts all year long!
Enjoy the freedom of customizing, setting your delivery time and brushing the worries aside about running out of your favorites again.…